20 December 2012
Conference Attendance Grant by the Stichting IFLA Foundation
It is our great pleasure to announce that the Stichting IFLA Foundation has made available funds to support 10 colleagues to attend our IFLA World Library and Information Congress in Singapore.
Successful candidates receive support in the form of Congress registration and a subsidy towards travel, accommodation and additional expenses for a maximum total of EUR 3.000.
Additional expenses need to be covered by other sponsorship or by candidates themselves.
Eligible are those:
- who are a first time attendee to the World Library and Information Congress
- and who are a member of their National Library Association and whose application is supported by that Association in the form of a letter.
Applications should enclose:
- motivation of the professional benefit of attending the conference (max 200 words)
- support letter from National Association
- estimate of the total cost (incl. airfare and accommodation)
Applications may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 March 2013
For additional information on WLIC grants and awards, please see the Conference Participation Grants webpage.